: Admin | : 2017-08-10
CHFCA – HACCP Certification
The Safety of your Food Business
Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) is your license to food safety by which your food business would be enhanced by maintaining it through every stage of your food production from Farm to the Table. Enhance your food safety management and product quality with an HACCP certification from CHFCA.
Food safety through HACCP instantly convinces your valuable consumers about your commitment to their safety when they consume your branded food product available in the nearby supermarket around your residence. The whole process of HACCP is based upon evidence of your efforts which is certified by an organization which are in the forefront of Food Safety in Canada. CHFCA – HACCP Certification strictly follows Food Safety Enhancement Program (FSEP) of Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA). Of course, CHFCA is a completely independent body but follows CFIA on food safety regulatory matters.
Many Food processors, Abattoirs, Ingredient producers and meat producers are hurrying to demonstrate how committed are they to food safety through HACCP compliance. Which is transforming their brand of food products into the most preferred and household name, opening up to the new consumers and to those who already chose for the best quality of your produce.
CHFCA - HACCP inspections and audits help you focus on the hazards that affect food safety from the raw material receiving platform to the end of processing and production. Where a systematic monitoring and with established critical control limits in food safety is assured until it reaches to the consumer under HACCP implemented principles of safe dining. There would be many critical control points where the hazards are setup to control limits at critical points during the food processing and production process.
HACCP certification is an international standard set by Codex Alimentarius body of the Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) under the World Health Organization (WHO) where Canada is in the forefront of its own food safety drive. It is built around seven principles: IDEA-CVD:
1. Identification of Hazards: Conduct Hazard Analysis of biological, chemical or physical food hazards
2. Determination of Critical Control Points: Determine critical control points
3. Establishing Critical Control Limits: Establish critical control limits, for example, minimum cooking temperature and time
4. Appropriate Monitoring of CCPs: Establish a system to monitor control of Critical Control Points
5. Corrective Procedure: Establish corrective actions
6. Verification Procedure: Establish procedure for verification to confirm that the HACCP system is working effectively
7. Documentation of HACCP System: Establish documentation and record keeping
Call us today to achieve the HACCP compliance and meet the expectations of your consumers all around you within and outside of Canada.
E-Mail: email@example.com – Phone: 905 673 6500